Best Name for Cat

 Hello everyone!

I am sure, every of you knows my White fluffy helper, who is always with me at every event.

Today I need YOUR help to find the BEST NAME for him!

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
1. Open a New notecard and write the Name of the Cat
2. Come to ~TARA~ at Just Imagine and put your NC in the Post Box 
Thank you!!!

This is not all yet! ->>>>>>

The Winner will get a GIFT CARD of 500L 
for purchases at TARA Handbags and accessories!

Deadline for your submissions: March, 15th

Prize giveaway on March, 16th (Blue event March round opening)
and my Cat will walk with the new name, invented by YOU!



***  My beautiful white fluffy Ragdoll Cat  ***

Characteristics:
Smartness
Intelligent eyes 
Brave
A wonderful Gentleman and helper
Has an Excellent Nose and clear Fur

Always follows with his mistress, and helps me to find Gifts at sales events and hunts.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Elements The Origins

FANTASY FAIRE 2024

Between Sea and Sky Art Expo