Reclaiming My Power

 RECLAIMING MY POWER

by Seetra Poses


                                                                            *****
  1. Once in a dream far beyond these castle walls
    Down near the bay where the moonlit water falls
    I stood alone while the minstrel sang his song
    So afraid I'd lost my soul

    There in the fog his song kept calling me
    Leading me on with its haunting melody
    Deep in my heart a voice kept echoing
    I knew I'd soon be wandering

    (Far beyond these castle walls)
    Where the distant harbour meets the sky
    (There the battle raged like Hell)
    And every dove had lost it's will to fly

    (Far beyond these castle walls)
    Where I thought I heard Tiresias say
    ("Life is never what it seems)
    And every man must meet his destiny"

  2. *****



  1. Inspiration SongSTYX "Castle Walls"

Outfit: POET'S HEART Rowan

Crown: SLAVIA Richard (pic 3), Louis (pic 2), George (pic 1)

Hair: SINTIKLIA Teri (pic 3), Rowan (pic 2), Bloom (pic 1)

Location: FROGMORE




Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Elements The Origins

FANTASY FAIRE 2024

Between Sea and Sky Art Expo